Running a website can be very tedious and can take up a lot of time especially if you are not a web developer yourself. We offer monthly maintenance services for all websites that we build and will review the specifications of a website we did not build.
What is considered maintenance?
- Adding, editing, deleting content (text, images, video, etc)
- Adding, editing, deleting pages/links
- Small design changes and updates
- Software/script updates, upgrades and patches
- Minor script installations
- Error and bug fixes
What is not considered maintenance?
The following will need to be treated as a new service
- Anything that is estimated to take over 10 hours
- Large design changes or redesign
- CMS Migrations
- SEO (Needs to be an SEO package)
Pricing for maintenance is $60 per hour with a one hour minimum ($60) and 10 hour maximum ($600) per month. You will be billed on the 28th of every month along with a summary of work hours. Most website maintenance plans are between 1 and 4 hours per month. Keep in mind, we can get a lot done in 1 hour.
We understand our clients might not like not knowing how much will be spent every month on maintenance so we allow them to cap their hours. For example, a client might want to buy no more than 3 hours per month so if we have tasks that are going to take 5 hours we will stop at 3 for that month and continue the following month always keeping the budget for 3 hours per month.